[adult swim] EPISODE 8 [adult swim] EPISODE 8

different...

i didnt think it was too bad at all. i actully like how you portrayed them really well with the bumps. great song to go along with it too. what is the name of it btw?

ThePeterMissile responds:

The song is "Let The Drummer Kick" by Citizen Cope. And thnx 4 teh review!

Prelude to Joy II Prelude to Joy II

Damm good flash my friend...

I haven't seen a good random flash in a long time but that was by far the best i've seen this year. Keep up the great work i deff wan to see more work from a great artist like you.
Keep on Flashin-Lebro

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

It will probably be long time until Prelude to Joy III has enough stuff in it to make it worth releasing upon the unsuspecting public.

Melty McFatburgers Melty McFatburgers

just like R.A.B. and still funny

It was pretty damn funny. loved the animation...very smooth

Mega Pig 3000 Mega Pig 3000

Good try

Good concept. Please do add music and other features. it is very basic :/ Moving gfx might add some spice to it. Add backgrounds and an option to screen shot or save might be a good addition as well.

PinkRose11 responds:

Thank you for the help, I wanted to post this as a sort of demo. Im going to edit it with your suggestions in mind, Thanks so much!

Vex Arena: 02 Vex Arena: 02

great game ^_^

When will the full version be done. also you think you could have a function that lets the player duck behind objects to avoid gun shots? Anywayz great job cant wait till the full game is out.

PeteCook responds:

The game you just played was the full version. I think you must have misread my comments. Anyway, thanks for the review. The 'ducking behind crates' Time Crisis idea did cross my mind, but never made it into the game.

Santa's Coming Santa's Coming

Kool Game

Love the game but some times when i shot the snowmen dead on they didnt die. And also tell me how to kill that fat ass man in the red suite cuz i am geting no where lol

Xirus responds:

The second level does have a few defects ive noticed myself and to kill Santa, just shoot like a madman!